April 11, 2011

I don't think there's anything, after death. You die & then that's it. Its the end. But what does the end really mean? I suppose its like going to sleep. A dreamless sleep. One where you don't end up waking up.
Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to just casually stand on the railway tracks & let the train run me over. & know what it feels. But the worst part is I'll never end up find out. Maybe for a split second, & that'll be it.
This really isn't a sad or an emotional post. Just one where I'm wondering about stuff.
I think it also helps, the fact that I haven't slept all night, once again. Its not a nice feeling. Just a slight rush for a bit & then this worn out feeling. Also the fact that I'm living in yesterday. Its still yesterday for me. Because technically, it isn't the next day till you go to bed & wake up. & if there's no sleep involved, well... That's just fucked up.
About the train tracks part... That was fucked up too.
Ok this is my cue to shut up now.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

1 comment:

  1. I like how thoughts make so much sense when you write them down, yeah? Interesting to read! x

    ReplyDelete